FAQs 2017-04-11T19:38:58+00:00

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

I don’t have any money but I want your help! 

We are so sorry but we do not work for free. If you want something for free please go to http://www.sovereignwarriors.ning.com and search for free info to help you out on your journey. We take Credit, Debit, Money Orders, Western Union or Bitcoins for our time and energy. We only offer our services to those who are very serious in getting started ASAP. If money is an issue for you to manifest we suggest go here to change the way you view your beliefs about money and yourself by reprogramming your mind http://tinyurl.com/zsqr9p2

Buy your first Bitcoins using http://www.coinbase.com, read some good books by Abraham Hicks on the law of attraction, and work on yourself first before pursuing this path as this is a commitment and a lifestyle change. We been there before and pulled ourselves out of it.

My question for you is I was born on an Army base that is located in Landstuhl Germany. Since my Birth Certificate is a “born abroad” birth certificate, is there anything different/special that I need to do while putting the paperwork together?

To answer your question, there is nothing special to do, just state it is a birth certificate abroad from the United States and apply the BC numbers on your UCC and Security agreement. 🙂

Will this stop my disability? 

If you are on disability, veterans benefits, SSI, or any type of government benefits becoming a secure creditor will not stop your cash flow as the money coming from these benefits are also coming from your Birth Certificate.

Will I go to Jail using this technology? 

If you put on an adverse persona and fight with the courts, the cops in an adversarial manner, then yes you can go to jail. What we teach is acting peacefully and helping to settled these accounts against your Government Franchise name. You take on the Secure Creditor who acts very certain and confident of him or herself to handle these affairs with Class. 😉 Remember you are the creditor and you are here to help with the bankruptcy of the United States Corporation by accepting and forgiving THEIR DEBTS. 😉 You are non-adverse, not at war.

Can I become a Secure Creditor as a Permanent Residence of the Country I am residing in?

We prefer that you are a Naturalized Citizen or a Citizen of the country you are residing in first, or at least have a passport. If you have a USA Passport you can use that as a bond. But, we still prefer you have a Naturalization certificate or an American Citizenship Certificate if you wish to be a secure creditor of the USA. 

Can this help with custody issues with the other parent to get my kids back? 

Yes it can but there is a certain way you act in getting your message across. We prefer that you communicate with the parent first as best as you can to settle your differences.  You need to be a secure creditor first. We do not deal with any custody issues. 

What if my name is different from my Birth Certificate?? 

The name you use on your Debtor side and Secure Creditor Side is the name that is on your Driver’s license, and is the same name that is on your bill. The name you no longer use which is in your birth Certificate name should be used in your Collateral area in the UCC-1. For Married women with different last names if the married name is on your driver’s license, passport etc., use that name as the Secure Party and Debtor and you add the birth last name to the UCC as collateral. We show you how to do this.

What if my name is different from my Birth Certificate??

Again use the name you go by on your driver’s license, or ID as when you get your documents Notary signed they notary is going to match your identity with the name. 🙂

Can I Cash out my Birth Certificate??

At this time we do not teach you how to cash in on your Birth Certificate. You will learn to create bonds and Private Foreign trust when you get to level 2 and learn to monetize etc. 

What Debts can I wipe out? 

Child Support, Liens, Levies, Judgements, Lawsuits, Charges from the courts criminal, or civil, utility bills, mortgages, student loans, car loans, anything involving a Debt issue.

My Birth Certificate does not contain the information on the bottom that you mentioned in one of your videos, and, I tried looking up the numbers on the Fidelity website like others have mentioned doing but it states that the “Symbol does not exist” Will there still be a Bond in my name even if the birth certificate does not state that it is a bond or represented by a financial institution?

If you have a Bill in your name and debt in your name yes you have a Birth Certificate Bond or a Naturalization Certificate.

You mentioned that following this process may not wipe out debt (like mortgage), but will allow the dealings between the mortgage holder and I to do business on the private side. Can you please elaborate a little, how does this work?

There is no guarantee that the banks will honor this technology when wiping out the mortgage debt by sending them a debt validation letter, or sending them the discharging instruments. This is sending our private instruments to the public side which we don’t do. We handle it on the private side through the treasuries or the IRS. When you settle it on the private side you are accepting their debt forgiving their debt with your signature which is credit and gives them access into your escrow account which is your birth certificate. When done correctly this way they settle the debt privately as you can only pay using your signature. Look up HJR 192 they took away our way to pay, which was our gold and silver. We have been having success in handling Foreclosures! You need to add your house to your UCC1 file it with the state you’re in and then record it in your local county recorder. 

Another person on YouTube says he was threatened by the FBI when attempting this procedure, I am not in fear of them, and however I would like to know what I am dealing with. Have any of your students/clients reported any attempted intimidation’s by the 3 or 4 letter acronyms Agencies?

No because we only teach our students to operate non-adverse and peacefully giving them what they want, which is credit from our escrow account. We are here to help with the bankruptcy by creating more credit to settle their books. to issue out more Currency. We do not teach our students to be Adversarial where we take our Birth Certificates only for ourselves. We try to work together by depositing our BC in the Proper Treasury as Credit. 

Have you noticed greater success by you filling out the documents over your students? and is it possible to mess-up by inputting slightly unclear verbiage in the documents or is it pretty straight forward? 

Those who have an advanced knowledge already will benefit from the Do It Yourself Package as well as following instructions to the T and have more time to do this package. If you don’t have much time to put the package together we help with that load and prepare your package for you. We do Not File your UCC, or record your Package for you, or send it out for you! You have to do this.

Once I make the plan A purchase, how soon will I be able to get started?

Once you made the purchase and we receive your information via email plus your terms and conditions signed in front of a notary,  it will take up to 7 to 10 days turnaround time for us to prepare your package 1. We will send your prepared documents via email with instructions to you. The eCourse invite will be sent to you within 24 hours after purchase of SC Master Minds Level 1 eCourse. If you purchase the SC Master Mind Level 1 Live Webinar Training, you will not gain access until the date of the Webinar begins.  When putting your package together, It depends on you how fast you can get the prepared documents notarized, recorded, and your UCC file etc. You can get this done within a few days to a week. After you are finished in following the instructions in putting your package together to send off to Puerto Rico please give up to 1 to 2 weeks before you receive your Green Card receipt. After you received this receipt you are able to discharge debt. It is advised to prepare your Second Package as this package are documents to notify certain agencies of your new Status. 

What is the turnaround time regarding our bills getting paid? 

This can range from 1 month and a half to 6 months.

What bills are eligible to be paid?

Is it only debt and taxes, or can we also submit our monthly utility bills. etc.? All Debt including Utility bills. We advise that you pay a full year ahead for the utility bills. Debt is Lawsuits, Liens levies, Charges, Court Cases, Child support, Loans, Student Loans, Auto Loans, Speeding tickets, Mortgages, etc. 

Do you assist with receiving payment? If so, what is the turnaround time for payment? 

We are only accepting Bitcoins, Credit, Debit, MasterCard, Visa, Etc. Western Union, Money Gram, and Wire Transfers. The package/webinar, course we offer is only for Discharge Purposes only, meaning to wipe out debt or raise your credit score. I also saw on your website, that you’re able to assist with jail. Is it when someone is already incarcerated, or is it just for prevention? This is for both situations. 

Is this a Scam? 

No the work we do is not a scam as we provide service and education on our technology. Also we have had many happy clients with testimonials that this information works. It all depends on the client as each client is different. Also due to the track record of Dr. Druanna Johnston being on YouTube since 2008 and the fact she is still on YouTube doing what she does proves she is not scamming anyone. She’s one of the few who is actually showing her face as many other so called secure creditors will not show their presence on camera. We realize that this info is not viewed highly by the banks as they want everyone to be asleep so they can double dip into your account. As secure creditors we put a stop to this letting them know our worth and the power of our birth certificates and signature to discharge all public debt. We are here to help everyone benefit. 

We want to talk to you on phone how can we do this? 

Due to the high volume of emails we receive on a daily basis, Dr. Rev. Druanna Wails is no longer taking anymore phone calls. She has hired a support staff to help answer your emails, take your phone calls, or Live Chat.   

Is it possible to use your Technique after acquiring new debt, and is there any Recourse in doing this?

Yes, you sure can! And, no as long as you’re in Peace and you make sure you pay your bills until your status is solid!

As an Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, English, how can I do this?? Will it work for me? 

Yes what we offer can work for you in those countries. We’ve had successes in Canada, USA and Australia. 

What type of Webinar is this? 

This is a compilation of Prerecordings from 2014 to Dec 2016. All priceless information. With each webinar we include newer info each time along with Live Training, depending on what package you choose. If you choose the Live Webinar only, you will receive 2 days of live training, or you can choose the Live Webinar PLUS Service, which gives you 4 days of live training. 

Can you explain why you call yourself Reverend?

Are you a registered Church leader or just registered to marry people in the US?  I am interested in knowing the advantages of being called a Reverend(Rev) in the US, and how to obtain it. Doctor in Latin means to teach, and Reverend is used as a Title to address a form of clergy. Dr Rev Druanna Wails is a Doctor in Metaphysical Science through the Universal Life Church, Has a Bachelors with the University of Metaphysics, and is ordained through ULC and was ordained with UM. This is simply a title just like the name you go by, the nickname you call yourself, or the name you are addressed in your coven, society, career which is simply connected with the EGO. This gets much deeper then paperwork as we all chose to come to this Planet and use these titles, names to be addressed in this game or holodeck we call life. Good video to watch is the Holographic Universe on YouTube. It simply explains why your here and your role. Dr Rev Druanna’s role is simply to teach, metaphysics, to plant the seed and open your mind to your inner truth this is something you cannot get a Harvard or Oxford. She is the one to free you from the Matrix but teaching you more about yourself and how the system is. Was registered with the USA INC until she took her own title back via UCC-1. She is also certified through Dolores Cannon’s quantum healing hypnotherapy…Go Here…(Broken Link)

Are you against paying Taxes?

No, we are not! If you have a registered company, you gave the corporation your permission to pay taxes. If you didn’t register your company to pay taxes, then you should not have to, by putting them on notice. We have many clients who have registered their companies and don’t wish to pay taxes which is wrong and is a contradiction to the contract between you and the companies, government etc. We are not for Tax Evasion! Now we do acknowledge that if you are being abused by any private company in anyway where they have no legal right for the abuse, there are certain ways to handle such situations, as well as prevention. You can get a tax exempt account offshore to move your money if you feel there is a major cause for concern, which is done Legal and lawfully. You can get a new number which is tax exempt to use. Just remember please, if you registered your company you are giving ownership over to them, this is what registered means. Now we are not saying it’s bad to pay taxes. We are all for it, if it’s to help our community, our country, to prevent hunger, homelessness, a better healthcare system, very much like Norway. Everyone pays high taxes but at least it goes somewhere to help everyone involved. But if you are being abused especially in certain cases where our clients have been abused by certain private companies, we’ve been able to successfully negotiate with these agencies in a very peaceful manner. It’s all about negotiation and using our credit to keep the peace. There are many benefits to being a registered company but you must always play by their rules. So please, do not come to us and try to not pay if you are registered. We pay using money, or our signature in certain cases, but we always find a way to pay somehow or do a discharge. This is very very important. If you work for a company and get paid a salary where you signed a contract where they can withhold your money via garnishment, or for tax purposes, you cannot just assume that a discharge is going to make it go away. You need again be able to put them on notice of your new status and you can sign a form that the company gives you that will remove your person from being garnished. You always have rights, but you need to learn to READ the fine print to get you out of it. Yes we’ve had many successes where our students were able to get out of paying the taxes if they didn’t have the money and were able to discharge the debt and it’s been honored, but they also were aware of the implications, the fine print, of removing themselves from the contract.  It is very important to learn what contract law is all about. There are many ways you can avoid paying high taxes if you so choose to legally and lawfully without being bit in the rear. We have ways of removing yourself from FATCA for those who live out of the states. Those who live in the states you have options as well which we teach. Again its all to do with being peaceful not at war. 

A Recent Letter we wrote a prospect:

He asked this question:

Thank you so much. I do have a question. I am currently considering taking more credit being offered by creditors. Should I not take any more of these debts or can I still discharge new debt even after my status change? Thanks you so much I appreciate you sharing this kind of invaluable information! Peace and Love!

We Wrote:

Good morning Kenn. Thank you for your inquiry! What we prefer you to do is this, because you will be learning at the Level 1 where you put your package together to secure your position as a Non-Adverse Secure Creditor, It can take up to 1 and a half to 2 mos. depending on how fast you move lol. You can get everything done within a month, but we always give up to 2 mos. as many of us have to work and do get busy lol. Once that is accomplished you can now discharge all sorts of debt. What we would suggest since you are taking out new credit or a new loan, to pay on it if you wish to keep it to help excel your credit until you are very clear and understand how to operate on the private side. We would start off with discharging old debt first. We always want you to be safe and not get you into to any trouble as we always operate as non-adverse, at peace no at war with these companies.